AVRO specialises in providing direct support, training, advice and services to our members as well as offering key member benefits such as cost effective insurance.
AVRO members operate more than 5,000 recovery vehicles nationwide so represent the largest fleet cover of any recovery organisation. Each member is independently audited to ensure AVRO's minimum requirements are maintained. By using an AVRO member for your recovery requirements you know your fleet is in a safe pair of hands.
1. Continue to provide thorough, competent inspections at competitive rates by engaging the services of a UKAS-Accredited Inspection Body.
2. Provide assistance to members on legal, employment and general business matters.
3. Provide additional business opportunities for our members.
4. Maintain a competitive insurance market place for members.
5. Strive for continuous improvements in communication.
6. Pursue the ideal of better recovery vehicle conspicuity to create a safer work place for all recovery operatives.
7. Monitor the roll out of new regulations and provide guidance to members.
8. Continue dialogue with the Highways Agency to improve effective and efficient vehicle breakdown/recovery operations on the Strategic Road Network (SRN).
9. Increase the number of AVRO members and associate members.
10. Further increase to the range of both tangible and intangible benefits to members.