AVRO Licence Check
Online Driving Licence Checking & Monitoring Service
Are your drivers or employees putting your company at risk?
Our approved and secure online services allow employers to check and monitor the DVLA driving licence record of their employees and workers providing consent has been granted in advance. We provide you with online access to our secure customer portal which enables you to register and check and recheck the driving licences of your employees as frequently as you require.
Our online driving licence checking service allows Senior Staff, Fleet Managers, Transport & HR Departments, Directors, Health & Safety Departments, Driver Trainers and nominated staff to access and request consent from a driver. Consent can be given using our new e-consent method or by using our own D796 consent form. DVLA licence record checks should be requested and validated for all employees who drive on company business, which may include Company drivers, Grey Fleet drivers, LGV drivers, PCV drivers or Agency drivers.
Our fast and secure online customer portal links directly with the DVLA and allows you to check any employee who drives for your organisation and who holds a UK driving licence to make sure that they are legally entitled to drive. Our service removes the administration burden of manually checking any driving licence and is best recieved when supported by our automated rechecking service and notification facilities to allow your company to manage the risks associated with driving at work.
Special rates for Avro Members £4.25 + VAT per check available only through Avro 01788 572850
(Non members £5.50 + VAT)
How do we support our customers?
- Experience - LICENCECHECK has been delivering driving licence checking services since 2003
- Availablity & Accessibility - Provide a secure online customer portal available 24/7/365 with 99.9% uptime
- Credentials - Certified to ISO27001:2013 Information Security Management
- Credentials - Certified to full 'Cyber Security Plus' standards
- ICO Data Protection Registered
- All staff are security vetted and reference checked
What does our online customer portal offer?
- Our services allows drivers to grant consent online using our unque DVLA e-consent process
- Allow your drivers to give consent manually by use of a paper D796 form produced by our service as an alternative
- 98.5% of driving licence results available within 30 seconds
- Schedule automatic and frequent licence rechecks based on penalty points, conviction and risk for all drivers
- Receive automated email alerts regarding immediate actions, high risk drivers and expiry alerts
- Our excellent support team will also provide with full user training and support throughout the relationaship at no extra cost.
- LICENCECHECK will guarantee to reduce the risk of driving at work and save you time and money in the licence checking process.